Pest Control in Warrenton, VA
Pest Exterminator & Wildlife Removal
Here at Enviro-Tech® Pest Services, we understand that a pest-free home or business makes for a happy family. An infestation of any kind can create an incredibly unhealthy living space, put your family at risk of contracting injuries or illnesses, and cause extensive damage to your property. Luckily, our Warrenton pest removal team is here to help. No matter how severe the infestation at hand, you can rest easy knowing our highly trained and fully licensed and certified technicians are on the job.
Our Warrenton Pest Control Services Include:
- Residential pest control
- Commercial pest control
- Real estate services
- Heat treatments
- Community treatments
- Ant Control
- Bed Bug Control
- Mosquito Control
- Flea Control
- Tick Control
- Cockroach Control
- Spider Control
- Fly Control
- Cricket Control
- Termite Control
- Rodent Control
- Wildlife control
We are skilled in eliminating existing infestations and preventing future invasions from taking place. Take a look at our reviews page and see why our clients in Warrenton, VA trust us for all of their pest control needs!
Warrenton Tick Control
If you are looking for professional tick control in Warrenton, our team of pest control experts can help eliminate these pests in your home or business once and for all!
Signs of a Tick Infestation Include the Following:
- Body aches or pains
If you think you have a tick or flea infestation on your property, it is important to contact a professional pest control company as soon as possible to get the situation inspected and properly taken care of. Leaving a tick or flea infestation unnoticed can lead to worse symptoms, and can also be detrimental to the health of your pets.
Warrenton Wildlife Control
If you suspect a wildlife infestation in your home or business in Warrenton, VA, there are a couple of signs that you can look out for that will help you determine whether you need professional help.
We Provide Pest Solutions in Warrenton for the Following:
- Bat Control
- Bird Control
- Raccoon Control
- Groundhog Control
- Mole Control
- Opossum Control
- Pigeon Control
- Skunk Control
- Snake Control
- Squirrel Control
Signs of a Wildlife Infestation
If you notice any of the signs below, we highly encourage you to contact a Warrenton wildlife control expert who can thoroughly inspect your property for pests. Leaving a wildlife infestation unnoticed can lead to expensive damages that can be avoided with timely inspection and treatment.
Signs of a Wildlife Infestation Include the Following:
- Your lights are flickering or making buzzing sounds
- You notice animal feces or urine stains around your home or business
- Your garbage cans have been turned over
- There is trach scattered around your trash cans
- There are fruits or vegetables that have been chewed up and left in your backyard
- You hear strange sounds coming from your attic, basement, or roof vents (sounds can include squeaking or scampering)
- Your home's or business's wiring looks chewed up
- Unpleasant smells are coming from confined places on your property!
Warrenton Rodent Control
If you think you have a rodent infestation in your home or business, getting help as soon as possible is essential for ensuring the health and safety of your, your loved ones, your employees, or your customers. Did you know that mice and rats are known to carry and transmit diseases that are dangerous to humankind?
Some of the Diseases That Can Be Transmitted by Rodents Include the Following:
- Lassa Fever
- Colorado tick fever
- Rat-bite fever
- Omsk Hemorrhagic Fever
- Lyme disease
No rodent infestation is either too big or too small for us to handle. Whether you need help cleaning your attic, installing new insulation, or rodent-proofing, our Warrenton rodent control team can help!
We Can Provide Permanent Pest Solutions to Treat the Following Rodents:
Warrenton Termite Control
Are you looking for professional termite control services that work? At Enviro-Tech® Pest Services, we have the tools and experience necessary to ensure that termites are completely eliminated from your home or business, for good.
Some Signs of a Termite Infestation Include:
- Mud tubes on your property
- Discarded wings
- Termite swarmers (they can usually be confused with flying ants)
- Termite droppings (also referred to as "frass")
- Peeling or other damages noticed on your wallpaper or paint
- Very quiet noises of clicking (also known as "termite headbanging)
- Exterior wood damages
- Tight-fitting windows or doors
If you notice any of the signs above, it is important to contact Warrenton termite control experts as soon as you can. Our pest control professionals can thoroughly inspect your home for termites and provide you with pest solutions specifically tailored to meet your needs and preferences. Contact our pest control team A today to learn more about the many pest control solutions that are available to you.
How Can I Protect My Home against Pests?
We know the last thing you need or want is to deal with an infestation in your home or business. The key to avoiding an infestation is prevention.
Below Are Some of the Best Pest Prevention Tips:
- Take your trash out daily
- Keep your trashcans properly closed and sealed
- Eliminate any areas of clutter inside
- Repair any holes in window or door screens
- Vacuum your floor 2-3 times a week
- Store all food in airtight containers
- Repair leaky pipes as soon as you notice them
- Seal cracks & crevices on the foundation of your home or business with caulk
- Store woodpiles and piles of leaves at least 20 feet away from your home or business
Unfortunately, pests are very good at making their way into even the most prepared homes. That’s where Enviro-Tech® Pest Services comes in. Our Warrenton pest control team knows all of the most common pest entry points and high-traffic areas and can treat them using the highest-quality products and solutions. We know exactly what to look for and exactly how to treat your home or business to discourage pest activity, so you and your loved ones can rest easier.
Can I Treat My Pest Infestation by Myself?
DIY pest control is never a good idea. Over-the-counter pest control products are not only ineffective but also full of harmful chemicals that can jeopardize your health and safety. In addition, being in an area infested with pests is incredibly unsafe. Pests are known to spread and transmit harmful bacteria, viruses, and pathogens that can create diseases in humans. Symptoms of pest-borne diseases (including rashes, fevers, nausea, vomiting, joint pain, headaches, and more) range from mild and irritating to severe and life-threatening.
Because pests are so dangerous, handling an infestation is something only a trained Warrenton pest control professional should be doing. At Enviro-Tech® Pest Services, our team is backed by 35+ years of service experience in safely handling infestations of all kinds. We are equipped with the best products and most advanced technologies and we back every service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Additionally, we can complete any service without putting you, your family, your beloved pets, or your home or business at risk.
Our Pest Control Programs in Warrenton
In our decades of service experience, our Warrenton pest removal technicians have encountered and resolved every kind of pest problem imaginable. We can protect your home or business against over 30 different pests, including ants, bed bugs, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, cockroaches, spiders, flies, crickets, termites, and rodents. To ensure you receive exactly the care you need, our team has developed and adopted a handful of exceptional pest management programs.
- The Enviro-Care™ Program: provides various levels of protection (Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum) depending on the needs of your home or business.
- The VectorGuard™ Program: protects against mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks in your yard.
- The Guardian™ Program: targets and eliminates bed bugs, fleas, and ticks from inside of your home or business.
- The PrevenTech™ Program: targets and eliminates termites, carpenter ants, old house borers, and other wood-destroying insects.
- The Sentricon® Program: eliminates entire termite colonies from your home or business and prevents future colonies from entering.
When you turn to us for pest control in Warrenton, we will work closely with you to understand your pest control needs before determining which treatment is best for you.
Call (800) 836-3089 to schedule a Warrenton pest control service today. We look forward to serving you!