Signs of a Wildlife Infestation in Your Home
Sharing your home or business with wildlife can increase your exposure to diseases and illnesses, damage your property, and add a lot of stress to your life. To minimize the risk associated with a wildlife infestation, it is a good idea to become familiar with the signs of an infestation. That way you can bring in a team of professionals right away to take care of the problem.
Signs of a wildlife infestation include:
- Flickering or buzzing lights
- Fecal matter in or around your home or business
- Urine stains on your deck, ceilings, or floors
- Chewed up fruits or vegetables in your garden
- Chewed up wires, shingles, insulation, or wood
- Rustling sounds coming from below your deck or home or business
- Trash cans that have been knocked down and rummaged through
- Scampering, squeaking, or fluttering sounds coming from roof vents or the attic
Most often, wild animals do whatever it takes to avoid contact with humans, so you probably won’t ever see them. That makes properly identifying signs of an infestation very important. When you call on our wildlife control experts, we will carefully inspect your entire home or business, locate and identify the animals on your property, and explain your options to you. Rest assured, we will come up with the best possible solution to rid these animals from your property quickly and effectively.
How to Prevent a Wildlife Infestation
No one likes an unwelcome visitor. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to prevent wildlife from making your home or business their home or business.
Some of the best ways to prevent a wildlife infestation include:
- Keep your trashcans closed: Improperly covered trashcans are an open invitation to animals looking for food.
- Properly store food: Any leftovers should be stored in airtight containers instead of being left out. In addition, it is a good idea to ensure all spills and crumbs are cleared away before critters discover them.
- Keep your home or business clean: Areas of clutter, trash that has been sitting for too long, leaky pipes, and dirty pantries will send critters running to your home or business. Make sure you keep everything as clean and well taken care of as possible to avoid an infestation.
- Repair holes and cracks: Animals use small holes and cracks to make their way inside your home or business. It is a good idea to walk around your home or business and make sure everything is sealed properly (including your chimney).
- Schedule professional wildlife control: Bringing in a wildlife control expert is a great way to protect your property. They can inspect your property, identify entry points and areas that need to be improved, offer you professional advice, and help you guard your home or business.
Larry was professional, on time, and respond quickly. I had a few visitors that ran me out of my home. Contacted Enviro-Tech and they were there within no time. The problem was resolved within days. If you are looking for someone that have great customer service and will resolve your problem I recommend Enviro-Tech. They are the BEST!Tye W.
Larry was super professional and on time. They do quality work with reasonable prices. Thank you so much Larry for the awesome job.Noor D.
Larry was professional, responsive, accommodating, and offered competitive pricing. He serviced 3 trailers at my work site for ants and spiders. His scheduling and service was strait forward and follow up after initial service was outstanding. He really got the job done, went above and beyond and was a pleasure to do business with. Even when I requested time changes and had many many questions, he was considerate, friendly, direct and adaptable. My co worker and I will be using Enviro-Tech for our homes.Raquel M.
Larry, with Envirotech pest control went above and beyond locating a dead rodent underneath our home. He got suited and masked up and crawled underneath our entire house and small crawl space to find not just one but multiple dead critters. Larry was very busy but made my issue a priority and got here the same day! Just in time to save the day because the smell was horrible!! He was very professional, on time (actually early and when he couldn’t get ahold of me he waited outside my home to hear back from me while I was out running an errand). Being a business owner myself, I can tell Larry is the right choice for all things pest control. I was so impressed with his service today I will be signing up on his bi-monthly service to keep our house safe from pest and rodents all year long!
P.S. He uses all organic and safe for the kids and pets products!
Thank you again Larry!!Jeff R.
Go with Larry! He will take excellent care of you. I have used him for years and years through multiple homes that I have held. He is so easy to get ahold of, does an amazing job, and is very friendly. We used a every 3 month service and it worked great! You notice a difference immediately and the nice thing is what he sprays is pet friendly! You will not be disappointed by him, very reliable and will get the job done at a great price!Alyssa
We have been using Enviro Tech Pest Control for many many years. Larry and Anthony are always professional, very friendly and easy to get ahold of. I have had to call a few times for Same Day services and Larry has always been able to accommodate us. What more can you ask for?! A Veteran owned business that is priced better than most! Highly recommend them!!Melissa S.
Jeremy gave us free inspection, some excellent insights & quick quote.Bill B.
I recently had to call them to treat for ants. They were able to come within minutes! The job was thorough. Those things mean a lot!Patricia E.