Specialized Programs Designed Just for You
Backed by well over three decades of service experience, our team has encountered and resolved every kind of pest problem imaginable. No infestation is too big or too small for our trained specialists to take care of. To ensure your every pest control need is met, our team has designed several innovative pest management solutions.
Our programs include:
- Enviro-Care™ Program: The Enviro-Care Program provides various levels of protection (Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum) depending on the needs of your home or business. It can protect your property against over 30 different types of pests.
- VectorGuard™ Program: The VectorGuard Program targets mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks in your yard.
- Guardian™ Program: The Guardian Program is specially designed to eliminate bed bugs, fleas, and ticks from your home or business.
- PrevenTech™ Program: The PrevenTech Program targets wood destroying pests, including termites, carpenter ants, carpenter bees, old house borers, and powder post beetles.
- Sentricon® Program: Our Sentricon Program is designed to take care of existing infestations, stop termites from entering your home or business, and eliminate the termite queen and colony.
Signs You Need to Schedule Pest Control
The very last thing any home or business or business owner wants to deal with is a pest infestation. The occasional spider or two is nothing to worry about, but when things start to get out of hand, you need to bring in the professionals.
In addition to active pest sightings, signs you need to schedule pest control include:
- There are droppings in your cabinets, attic, or anywhere else in your home or business or business
- Your clothing, walls, furniture, or exposed wires have been chewed on
- You can hear scurrying, tapping, or buzzing sounds behind your walls or in your attic
- There are nests in your attic or basement
- There is a musty odor in your home or business or business that no amount of cleaning can get rid of
- Your pets are behaving erratically (staring at certain areas in your home or business or business for no apparent reason)
- Objects in your home or business or business are out of place
Attempting to handle pest problems on your own is never a good idea. Over-the-counter pest control products are often unsafe (especially when applied incorrectly) and ineffective. Instead of wasting your time and money and putting yourself and your loved ones at risk, turn to the qualified team at Enviro-Tech Pest Services.
35+ Years of Reliable Service & Sound Solutions
When it comes to protecting your home or business or business against creepy crawlers of all kinds, no one does it quite like our team here at Enviro-Tech Pest Services. Each of our service professionals is trained in Integrated Pest Management (IPM). This environmentally sensitive process involves accurately identifying risks and coming up with sound solutions for treating and controlling pest problems.
When pest problems arise, you need a solution that will not put your loved ones and pets at risk. At Enviro-Tech Pest Services, we believe every home or business and business deserves access to top-quality, reliable pest control, which is why we are incredibly proud to provide just that.