We Send the Ants Marching!
Ant infestations cause a huge headache for home or business owners. Ant colonies can contain up to thousands of members and once they receive a signal that your home or business has food or water, they will come swarming. If you feel like you have no hope against ants, turn to Enviro-Tech® Pest Services. As the most trusted and recognized pest control company, you can count on our team to deliver a fast, effective solution to your ant problem. Each one of our specialists is fully trained, licensed, and insured to handle any size infestation, no matter how large or small. We are so confident in our ability to protect your home or business against ants, that we back our ant control services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
How We Treat Ants in 3 Steps
Ants are one of the most common pests reported, but they are also one of the most difficult to treat. Luckily, we have developed a tried-and-true process for flushing ant infestations from your home or business.
Below is our ant extermination process:
- Inspect: We start our service with a thorough, complimentary inspection. During our inspection, we identify the source of your ant problem.
- Customize: After locating the source of the problem, our team develops a protection plan that is tailored to your home or business and situation.
- Eliminate: We carry out our treatment plan with the goal of eliminating your current infestation and preventing ants from invading your property in the future.
Thanks to our Enviro-Care™ Program, your entire home or business property will be thoroughly treated for ants. We don’t just apply a barrier around your home or business in hopes that your infestation is treated. Our team specifically targets areas where ants live, hide, and breed to ensure you get the best ant control possible. We are also sure to treat common entry points into your home or business such as windows, doors, vents, and conduits to prevent ants from entering in the future.
For professional ant control, call (800) 836-3089 today.
What Attracts Ants?
Is there anything worse than walking into your kitchen first thing in the morning only to discover a swarm of ants that appeared overnight? We don’t think so either. These tiny nuisances invade homes without warning and can contaminate your food, leave behind property damage, and cause a lot of stress.
One of the best ways to prevent ants is to understand what attracts them to a home or business.
The most common things that attract ants to a home or business include:
- Food: Ants will eat just about anything, so if they are able to access any source of food in your home or business, they will. Ants will get into your dog or cat food, pantry, any food that is left out, overripe fruit, or even crumbs. Sugary foods such as syrup, honey, and candy will attract ants more easily.
- Water: Because ants need water to survive, they will drink it to quench their immediate thirst and gather it and bring it back to their colony to store for future use. They will enter a house with leaking pipes, roof leaks, and any other source of readily available water.
- Plants: Most ants do not eat plants, but they are often drawn to them because they provide additional moisture and give off sweet fragrances.
Enviro-Tech® Pest Services is here to protect your home or business against ants. Our treatments not only treat existing infestations but also prevent future invasions from taking place.