Protecting Your Home Is What We Do Best
Known for causing upwards of $5 billion worth of residential damage each year, termites are every homeowner’s worst nightmare. If you have a termite infestation, don’t worry. Enviro-Tech® Pest Services is here to help you take back control of your home or business.
We have encountered and resolved even the most severe of infestations in our 35+ years of service and guarantee we have the tools, training, and expertise necessary to handle yours. Our pest control experts will carefully inspect your home or business, locate the exact source of the infestation, and customize a special treatment plan for your home or business to eliminate any existing termites and prevent future infestations from taking place.
Customers who participate in our barrier or pre-construction treatments are offered a Termite Renewal Contract with Enviro-Tech® Pest Services. A Termite Renewal Contract includes annual home or business inspections and treatment of active infestations in or around a home or business.
Important contract details include:
- Treatments do not provide a damage guarantee
- Interior access is required during annual inspections
- Contract can be transferred to new owners
The 3 Types of Termites
In the U.S. there are approximately 45 different species of termites. Each of these species falls into one of the three main types of termites.
- Subterranean termites: Subterranean termites are the most common and destructive type of termite found in homes. They nest in the ground and construct mud tubes that enable them to travel into a home or business and feed on its structure.
- Drywood termites: As their name indicates, drywood termites only feed on dry wood. They nest in dry wood above the ground such as woodpiles or roof materials. Drywood termites often infest homes with damaged, exposed wood or they hitch a ride on wood from piles kept outside and then brought inside.
- Dampwood termites: Dampwood termites prefer moist wood such as fallen trees, tree stumps, and other forms of decaying wood. They will typically only enter a home or business with a roof leak or a plumbing pipe leak.
For help identifying termites in your home or business, bring in the termite control pros at Enviro-Tech® Pest Services. We can quickly determine which type of termite you are dealing with and explain your options to you.
Signs of a Termite Infestation
Since termites are hidden away eating at the structure of a home or business, identifying an infestation can be extremely difficult. Often, home or business owners do not realize they have an infestation until after the termites have been in their homes for years.
Some of the key signs of an infestation include:
- Winged ants near windows or doors (these are actually termites)
- Tunnels of mud going up the foundation of a home or business
- Extra-creaky floors
- Tight-fitting doors or windows
- Light tapping sounds behind walls
- Small light or dark pellets that form in little mounds
The moment you suspect you have an infestation, schedule termite control with our specialists.
How Enviro-Tech® Treats Termites
As a leader in the pest control industry, our team has adopted several tried-and-true methods of termite control. Upon carefully inspecting your home or business, we will determine which solution is best. Our termite programs are below.
PrevenTech™ Integrated Termite Service (ITS)
The PrevenTech™ (ITS) is designed to incorporate two or more termite control techniques (including monitors, baits, liquid termiticide, termiticide foam, and borates) in order to gain control of an infestation. Depending on your situation, both interior and exterior treatments might be necessary.
Sentricon® Always Active
The Sentricon® Always Active treatment is less invasive than conventional termite treatments as it doesn’t require any interior drilling. This baiting program is designed to target and eliminate entire colonies and is found to be 98% effective. We will integrate interior treatments, outdoor barrier treatments, and above-ground bait stations, depending on your situation.