Warrenton Pest Control
Providing You with a Pest-Free Property
Here at Enviro-Tech Pest Services, we understand that a pest-free home or business makes for a happy family. An infestation of any kind can create an incredibly unhealthy living space, put your family at risk of contracting injuries or illnesses, and cause extensive damage to your property. Luckily, our team is here to help. No matter how severe the infestation at hand, you can rest easy knowing our highly trained and fully licensed and certified technicians are on the job. We are skilled in eliminating existing infestations and preventing future invasions from taking place.
Our Warrenton pest control services include:
- Residential pest control
- Commercial pest control
- Real estate services
- Heat treatments
- Community treatments
- Wildlife control
How Can I Protect My Home against Pests?
We know the last thing you need or want is to deal with an infestation in your home or business. The key to avoiding an infestation is prevention.
Below are some of the best pest prevention tips:
- Take your trash out daily
- Keep your trashcans properly closed and sealed
- Store woodpiles and piles of leaves at least 20 feet away from your home or business
- Eliminate any areas of clutter inside
- Repair any holes in window or door screens
- Vacuum your floor 2-3 times a week
- Store all food in airtight containers
- Repair leaky pipes as soon as you notice them
- Seal cracks and crevices along the foundation of your home or business with caulk
Unfortunately, pests are very good at making their way into even the most prepared homes. That’s where Enviro-Tech Pest Services comes in. Our team knows all of the most common pest entry points and high-traffic areas and can treat them using the highest-quality products and solutions. We know exactly what to look for and exactly how to treat your home or business to discourage pest activity, so you and your loved ones can rest easier.
Can I Treat My Pest Infestation by Myself?
DIY pest control is never a good idea. Over-the-counter pest control products are not only ineffective but also full of harmful chemicals that can jeopardize your health and safety. In addition, being in an area infested with pests is incredibly unsafe. Pests are known to spread and transmit harmful bacteria, viruses, and pathogens that can create diseases in humans. Symptoms of pest-borne diseases (including rashes, fevers, nausea, vomiting, joint pain, headaches, and more) range from mild and irritating to severe and life-threatening.
Because pests are so dangerous, handling an infestation is something only a trained pest control professional should be doing. At Enviro-Tech Pest Services, our team is backed by 35+ years of service experience safely handling infestations of all kinds. We are equipped with the best products and most advanced technologies and we back every service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Additionally, we can complete any service without putting you, your family, your beloved pets, or your home or business at risk.
Our Pest Programs
In our decades of service experience, our technicians have encountered and resolved every kind of pest problem imaginable. We can protect your home or business against over 30 different pests, including ants, bed bugs, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, cockroaches, spiders, flies, crickets, termites, and rodents. To ensure you receive exactly the care you need, our team has developed and adopted a handful of exceptional pest management programs.
- The Enviro-Care™ Program provides various levels of protection (Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum) depending on the needs of your home or business.
- The VectorGuard™ Program provides protection against mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks in your yard.
- The Guardian™ Program targets and eliminates bed bugs, fleas, and ticks from inside of your home or business.
- The PrevenTech™ Program targets and eliminates termites, carpenter ants, old house borers, and other wood destroying insects.
- The Sentricon® Program eliminates entire termite colonies from your home or business and prevents future colonies from entering.
When you turn to us for pest control in Warrenton, we will work closely with you to understand your pest control needs before determining which treatment is best for you.
Call (800) 836-3089 to schedule a service today. We look forward to serving you!