Lincoln Pest Control
Pest Management & Wildlife Control
At Enviro-Tech Pest Services, we understand the importance of a safe, clean, and healthy home or business. When pests invade, they put your property, your family, and your beloved pets at risk, and we can’t have that happen. That is why our highly trained and fully qualified pest removal specialists are here to help. For 35+ years, our team has delivered the most reliable pest and wildlife control in Lincoln and beyond. Your comfort and well-being are our top priorities, which is why our team always goes the extra mile to deliver exceptional service.
Our Full-Range of Pest Control Services in Lincoln, NE
No pest problem is too severe for our pest team to handle. Whether you need a professional bed bug inspection or need help eliminating a rodent infestation, you can trust us. We offer also commercial services, heat treatments, real estate services, and community treatments to ensure your every pest need is met. Take a look at our client reviews and see why we are the most trusted pest control in Lincoln, NE!
We Can Handle All Types of Infestations, Including:
- Bed bugs
- Fleas and ticks
Signs You Need Pest Control Services
Whether you need help getting rid of pests in your home, or would like a pest inspection for your business, at Enviro-Tech Pest Services, we have the skills and tools necessary to ensure that your Lincoln home or business is entirely pest-free. There are a couple of things that you can look out for that will help you determine whether you have pests in your home.
These Signs Include the Following:
- Dead bugs
- Pest droppings
- Unpleasant smells
- Strange sounds
- Signs of nesting
- Holes or gnaw marks
- Grease marks or tracks
- Signs of termites
- Plant damage
- Lawn damage (such as circular brown areas on your grass
- Ant hills
- Mole holes
These are only a few signs to look out for. There are more specific signs that indicate that you have a termite or rodent infestation. If you think you have a pest infestation in your residential or commercial property, we highly encourage you to contact a professional Lincoln pest control company as soon as possible to get the situation inspected and properly taken care of. Leaving a pest problem unattended can lead to costly damages and the multiplication of pests.
Benefits of Professional Pest Control
All too often, we get calls from home or business owners in Lincoln, Nebraska who have tried every over-the-counter product under the sun only to find that their infestation was never eliminated. Over-the-counter pest control products are not only quite ineffective but are also potentially dangerous when mishandled. They often contain harsh chemicals that are harmful to pets and humans and can put your family at risk. Additionally, pests are wildly unpredictable and difficult to eliminate.
Hiring a professional pest control team is the only way to guarantee that your infestation will be taken care of. Pest experts have the professional-grade products, years of experience, and training necessary to accurately identify pests, locate the source of an infestation, treat the infestation, and remove pests from your home or business without causing further damage or putting your family at risk. Our Lincoln rest control professionals also often back their services with guarantees and warranties, so you can rest easy knowing your home or business will be protected.
Trusted Termite Control & Inspection in Lincoln, NE
Termites can cause serious and lasting damage to your home or business. If you suspect a termite infestation, our team of experts here at Enviro-Tech Pest Services can conduct a termite inspection in Lincoln and eliminate these pests from your property for good. Although there are a couple of signs that can help you determine whether you have termites in your home, an experienced professional will be able to properly inspect areas on your property and gauge how big the infestation is. We can then take the steps necessary to tackle the root of the problem and guarantee effective termite control. Some main areas that we inspect are wooden structures, wooden fences, deadwood, firewood, wood mulch, and cracks.
Signs of a Termite Infestation Include the Following:
- Mud tubes
- Evidence of termites, or flying termites (flying termites may be mistaken as ants)
- Damaged or crumbling wood
- Squeaky floorboards
- Difficulty opening your doors or windows
- Discolored drywall
- Wing piles (they look like fish scales)
- Bubbling paint
Our team of termite control experts can take care of all types of termites infestations, including dry wood and subterranean termites. Contact us today for a termite inspection in Lincoln, NE, and let us take care of your termite problem.
How to Prevent a Wildlife Infestation
Sharing your home or business with wild animals can put you and your loved ones at serious risk of injury or illness. It can also put your home or business at risk of extensive damage. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to prevent a wildlife infestation from taking place.
Some of the Best Ways to Prevent Wildlife From Entering Your Property, or Home or Business Include:
- Keep your trees, shrubs, and bushes trimmed
- Make sure your trashcans are closed and sealed properly
- Repair any holes in your foundation, roof, or attic to seal off entry points
- Avoid leaving pet food outside
- Schedule regular wildlife control
Bringing in a team of Lincoln wildlife control experts is the best way to protect your home or business. They are experts in identifying and taking care of entry points and other problem areas on your property.
Quality Rodent Control in Lincoln, NE
If you are looking for rat or mice control in your home or business in Lincoln, you can trust us to take care of your rodent infestation safely and effectively. Apart from causing serious damage in your home, including damage to your electrical wiring, rodents are known to carry and transmit over 35 different harmful diseases that may put you and your family in danger. Ensuring that your home or business is entirely rodent-free is very important.
Some of the Diseases That Can Be Transmitted by Rodents Include the Following:
- Rat-bite fever
- Lyme disease
- Colorado tick fever
If you notice a rodent infestation on your residential or commercial property, it's important to contact a Lincoln rodent control expert as soon as possible, to ensure the safety of you, your family, your employees, and your customers.
We Can Help With the Following Rodents, and More:
- Rat control
- Mice control
- Squirrel control
Signs of A Rodent Infestation
Did you know that mice are more likely to be around humans than rats? Rats tend to avoid human contact, making it all the more difficult to identify a rat infestation in your Lincoln home or business. If you need help determining whether you have a rodent infestation, there are a couple of signs that you can look out for.
The Signs of a Rodent Infestation Include the Following:
- Sounds: Squeaking, scampering, or tapping sounds coming from your attic or from your walls.
- Unpleasant odors: Unpleasant odors of urine droppings. Other odors can include a rotting smell, which is a sign of a dead rodent.
- Rodent droppings: Rodent droppings typically look like small, dark shiny droppings that have pointed ends. This is the most common sign of a rodent infestation in your home or business.
- Property damage: Rodents are notorious for causing a ton of property damage. If you notice that your walls, electrical wires, or food packaging have been chewed up, these are all signs of rodent damage.
- Odd pet behavior: Are your pets acting up? If your cat or dog is scratching at walls or acting startling in certain areas of your home or business, it may be a sign of rodents. Check which areas your pets are acting strange around.
- Allergies: Although pests may not always be the cause of an allergy, they may be triggering factors. Pest allergies are oftentimes overlooked. An entirely pest-free home or business may help to decrease allergy symptoms.
- Rodent tracks: Tiny rodent footprints are another obvious sign of infestation. Look for these up high where dust collects easily and potential tracks would identifiable.
- Grease marks: Have you noticed grease marks along your walls? Rodents can leave grease marks or streaks on surfaces due to their oily furs. If you notice such unexplained marks, it is typically a sign of a rodent infestation.
If you notice any of these signs in your home or business in Lincoln, NE, call or contact us online today! Leaving a rodent problem unnoticed can lead to severe property damage and even the multiplication of rodents. With years of experience, we will make sure to take care of your rodent problems quickly and effectively!
Our Pest Control Guarantee in Lincoln
Is there anything worse than putting your trust in a company that doesn’t care about results? Here at Enviro-Tech Pest Services, our team is incredibly passionate about serving the members of our community by providing them with dependable pest and wildlife control throughout Lincoln. We take our job of protecting your property very seriously, which is why you will never catch us cutting corners or settling for work that is “good enough.”
All of our services are backed by our guarantee. If pests pop up in between our regularly scheduled appointments, we will come back to your home or business to perform any necessary treatments at no charge to you. If the problem persists, we will continue providing treatments at no additional charge OR you can choose to have one-half of your last quarterly service payment refunded to you. Our Lincoln pest control team is always going to go above and beyond to ensure you are happy with the results of our service.
- Flea and Tick Facts Every Pet Owner Should Know
- Do Bugs Affect My Home’s Value?
- 5 Reasons You Shouldn't DIY Pest Control
- Identifying 6 Pantry Pests