Pest Control in Frederick, MD
Pest Extermination & Wildlife Removal Services
Here at Enviro-Tech® Pest Services, we are proud to offer the premium-quality pest control you deserve. Since opening our doors in 1985, our Maryland pest team has remained committed to offering environmentally conscious, sustainable pest management services to home and business owners throughout the Fredrick area. When you’ve got a pest problem, you can count on us to implement an effective solution that will not cause harm to you, your family, or your pets.
Our Frederick Pest Control Services Include the Following and More:
- Bed bugs
- Fleas and ticks
- Commercial pest control
- Wildlife control
Your health, comfort, and safety are our utmost priorities, which is why you can always count on us for thorough, effective service. No pest control problem is too big or too small for us to handle. Whether you need help with rodents on your commercial property or are looking for a professional termite inspection for your home, you can count on us. Take a look at what our clients have to say about us, and see why we are Frederick's most trusted pest control company!
Signs of a Pest Infestation
Because pests often hide away from humans, identifying an infestation isn’t always easy. However, early identification is crucial when it comes to minimizing any damage and risks associated with an infestation, so it is a good idea to become familiar with the signs of a pest problem.
You Should Schedule Pest Control in Frederick if You Notice:
- Little droppings or urine stains anywhere inside
- Nests in your attic
- Unexplained wood damage
- A strong musty odor
- Chewed or frayed electrical wires
- Grease marks or holes along your walls near the floor
- Damaged food packaging
- Odd sounds in the middle of the night
- Strange pet behavior
If you suspect that you have a pest problem, turn to the Frederick pest control pros at Enviro-Tech® Pest Services. We are skilled in quickly and accurately identifying and treating pest infestations, no matter how big or small.
Local Termite Inspection in Frederick, MD
Identifying termites in your home or business can be especially tricky since they are so tiny and hidden away. It is common for home or business owners to realize years later that they have had termites on their residential or commercial properties. There are some signs that you can look out for that will help you determine whether you need to consult a professional for a termite inspection.
Signs of a Termite Infestation:
- Your floors are creaking
- You hear soft tapping sounds behind walls
- Your windows or doors feel difficult to open
- There are mud tunnels near the foundations of your property
- You notice winged ants near your windows or doors (they may look like winged ants but they are actually termites)
If you notice any of these signs in your home or business, we highly encourage you to contact our team of termite control experts as soon as possible for a termite inspection in Fredrick, MD! Leaving a termite infestation unnoticed can lead to serious damages to your property, that can be avoided with professional help.
Our Termite Treatment Options
We take pride in being the leader in the pest control industry and have adopted several tried-and-true methods of termite control in Fredrick. After we conduct a thorough termite inspection in your home or business, we will determine which termite control solution is best for your situation. We provide our customers with several termite treatment options to choose from, depending on the severity of the termite infestation.
Our Termite Control Solutions in Frederick, MD Include the Following:
- PrevenTech™ Integrated Termite Service (ITS): This incorporated two or more termite control techniques (including monitors, baits, liquid termiticide, termiticide foam, and borates) that help us to gain control of the termite infestation.
- Sentricon® Always Active: This is the less invasive and most conventional treatment for termite control. It is a baiting program that is designed to target and eliminate termite colonies with a 98% success rate.
- PrevenTech™ Barrier Treatments (B): This incorporates using a barrier around your property that is non-repellent and low-risk chemical. It has a 98% rate of effectiveness and is known to be amongst the more environmentally-friendly termite control treatments.
Pre-Construction Termite Treatments: Our Frederick termite control experts can apply pre-construction termite treatments during any stage of your project.
- Heat Treatments: We also provide heat treatments that work best for treating drywood termites. This does not involve the use of other chemicals and can kill termites in only 33 minutes.
Frederick Tick Control & Treatment Solutions
Are you looking for professional tick control in Frederick, MD? Our flea and tick control experts here at Enviro-Tech® Pest Services use the latest technology and have the training and experience necessary to get rid of fleas and ticks from your property once and for all. If you notice ticks on your pets or on your property, it is important to take action immediately, as these pests can carry pathogens that can spread diseases upon transmission.
Ticks Can Transmit the Following Diseases, and More:
- Lyme disease
- Bourbon virus
- Colorado tick fever
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
Top Reasons Why You Need Professional Pest Control
Pest infestations are serious business and need to be handled accordingly. If you are considering treating your pest problem on your own, we urge you to reconsider.
Some of the Top Reasons Why You Need Professional Pest Control Include:
- DIY pest control is ineffective: Not only do over-the-counter products contain a ton of harsh chemicals, but they are also often ineffective, especially when an untrained professional is using them.
- Pests cause property damage: Pests such as rodents and termites are known for causing extensive property damage such as electrical fires and compromised structural integrity. Professional Frederick pest control specialists know how to effectively eliminate infestations, stopping pests from causing any more damage to your property.
- Pest infestations put your health at risk: Pests are known to carry and transmit many different types of diseases and bacteria that can harm humans. It is best to bring in professionals who are trained in safely and effectively treating infestations so that you can have a healthy, safe home again in no time.
How Often Should I Schedule Pest Control?
Pest control is not a one-time service. Pests can easily make their way into your home or business at any time of the year, which makes routine pest control very important. Experts often recommend having your home professionally treated for pests every 90 days. Joining a quarterly pest control program is a great way to treat existing pest problems and prevent future infestations.
Join Our Enviro-Care Program!
At Enviro-Tech® Pest Services, we have developed several comprehensive pest programs, including the Enviro-Care Program. Depending on the package you select (Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum), this program can protect your home or business from over 30 different types of common pests, including roaches, earwigs, rodents, cloth moths, fleas, ticks, beetles, spiders, and more.
Why wait? Make sure your property is protected from pests by putting the pest management pros from Enviro-Tech® Pest Services on your side. We promise to always go the extra mile to deliver the quality results you deserve. In fact, we back our Enviro-Care services with a guarantee of complete satisfaction!
- 4 Freaky Facts About Mosquitoes
- After 17 Years, the Brood X Cicadas Are Emerging Throughout the Eastern U.S.
- Flea and Tick Facts Every Pet Owner Should Know