Pest Control in Martinsburg
Pests Taking Over? We’ve Got Your Back!
When pests invade your yard or home or business, you need fast, reliable service. Enviro-Tech Pest Services is here to help. Since opening our doors in 1985, we have been committed to delivering the highest quality wildlife and pest control services in Martinsburg. We understand how overwhelming a pest infestation can be, which is why we are here to take care of it for you. In our decades of service experience, we have encountered and resolved every type of pest problem imaginable and guarantee we have a solution for yours.
We can handle any kind of infestation, including:
- Bed bugs
- Fleas and ticks
We offer residential services, commercial services, heat treatments, community treatments, and real estate services.
How to Prevent a Pest Infestation
We know the very last thing anyone wants is to discover that their home or business has been infested by rodents, insects, and other pests. Pests are very determined creatures who can easily make their way into just about any home or business. However, luckily, there are a few things you can do to significantly reduce your chances of an infestation.
To prevent an infestation in your home or business, you should:
- Always clean up spills right away
- Seal cracks and holes in your foundation with caulk
- Repair any holes in window or door screens
- Store all food in airtight containers
- Avoid leaving pet food out
- Clear away any areas of clutter in your home or business
- Regularly vacuum your floors
- Avoid overwatering your indoor plants
- Schedule routine pest control
Enlisting the help of our Martinsburg pest control experts is just about the easiest and most effective way to prevent an infestation. Our specialists are skilled in identifying and resolving key problem areas on your property that can attract pests. We know exactly which areas to apply our professional-grade products to discourage pest activity and keep your home or business protected.
Signs of a Wildlife Infestation
Do you suspect you have a wildlife infestation? These infestations can be more difficult to identify because many wild animals are experts at avoiding human contact. However, there are a few signs you can look out for to help you identify an infestation.
You should schedule Martinsburg wildlife control if:
- There are a ton of holes in your garden
- Your trash cans keep getting rifled through
- Your fruit and vegetable garden has been destroyed
- There are droppings and urine stains in your attic, underneath your deck, on your patio, in your yard, or anywhere else inside of or near your home or business
- You can hear rustling, growling, squeaking, or scurrying sounds in your attic
- There are signs of damage in your attic such as chewed-up insulation, wooden beams, or wires
- Your shingles are damaged
- Your lights are flickering
When you give us a call, we will be there in no time to thoroughly inspect your property, assess the situation, explain your options to you, and implement the best possible solution.
As one of the first-ever companies to offer eco-sensitive services, Enviro-Tech Pest Services is passionate about protecting you, your family, your home or business, and the environment. We are constantly researching and finding newer and better ways to eliminate pest problems using the lowest-risk solutions. From minimizing our use of pesticides to using naturally derived products to driving hybrid and electric service vehicles, our team is committed to keeping your family safe, preserving the environment, and building a better tomorrow for future generations. Additionally, each of our technicians is fully trained in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) solutions.
Don’t just settle for any team. Choose the company that completes every service with your safety and well-being in mind.
Call (800) 836-3089 to schedule pest control in Martinsburg.