Pest Control in Leesburg
Taking Care of Unwelcome Visitors Since 1985
A pest or wildlife infestation can be incredibly overwhelming and stressful. From damaging your property to putting your loved ones and pets at risk of contracting illnesses, pests have no place in your home or business. If you have an infestation of any kind, reach out to Enviro-Tech Pest Services right away. We offer the most reliable pest control in Leesburg. No matter how severe the problem at hand, you can rest easy knowing our technicians have undergone extensive training, are backed by 35+ years of service experience, and are equipped with the highest-quality products and tools on the market.
We can protect your home or business against the following pests and wild animals:
- Bed bugs
- Fleas and ticks
Our team offers residential services, commercial services, heat treatments, real estate services, and community treatments to ensure your every pest control need is met.
Call (800) 836-3089 to request a quote today!
How to Prevent a Pest Infestation
Pest infestations put your home or business, family, and beloved pets at risk, so the best thing you can do is take preventative measures.
To prevent a pest infestation, you should:
- Regularly take your garbage out
- Repair any holes in screened doors or windows
- Avoid leaving pet food out
- Clean any spills or crumbs up right away
- Store any leftover food in airtight containers
- Clear away any areas of clutter in your home or business
- Repair plumbing leaks right away
- Store woodpiles at least 20 feet from your home or business
- Vacuum your house regularly
- Keep your lawn mowed and your trees and shrubs trimmed
- Hire a pest control team
The best way to protect your home or business from an infestation is to bring in our Leesburg pest control professionals. We are equipped with the tools, training, and technology necessary to handle any pest infestation, no matter how severe.
Signs of a Wildlife Infestation
Homes are also at risk of wildlife infestation. Despite the fact that they are very unwelcome visitors, wild animals make their way onto properties and into homes in search of a safe place to hide, reproduce, or rest. If you suspect you are dealing with a wildlife infestation, it is a good idea to bring in wildlife control experts who can take care of the problem.
Signs of a wildlife infestation include:
- Brown or black droppings around your home or business or in your cabinets, drawers, basement, or attic
- Trashcans that have been rifled through
- Foul smells coming from confined areas
- Damaged fruit and vegetable gardens
- Gnaw marks on wooden beams, insulation, walls, or wiring
- Rustling, growling, scurrying, hissing, or squeaking sounds coming from your yard, under your house, or in the attic
- Unexplained holes in your lawn
Our Exceptional Programs
With over 35 years of pest control experience, you can trust that our experts know a thing or two about pest control. We have encountered and resolved every kind of infestation imaginable and guarantee that we have a solution for yours. To ensure you receive the service you need when you need it, our team has designed several amazing pest management programs.
Our Leesburg pest control programs include:
- Enviro-Care™ Program: This program provides protection for your home or business against over 30 different types of pests. It comes in Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum packages, depending on the needs of your home or business.
- VectorGuard™ Program: This program is perfect for protecting your yard against mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks.
- Guardian™ Program: This program is specially designed to eliminate bed bug, flea, and tick infestations in your home or business.
- PrevenTech™ Program: This program targets and eliminates wood destroying insects, including termites, carpenter ants, and powder post beetles.
- Sentricon® Program: This program targets and eliminates existing termite colonies and discourages future invasions from taking place.