Pest & Wildlife Control in Pennsylvania
Got Pests? We’re Here to Help!
Pest and wildlife infestations are no joke. If you’re dealing with an infestation, Enviro-Tech Pest Services is here to help. Since opening our doors in 1985, our experts have delivered the most reliable, affordable pest control services around. And, as one of the very first pest control companies to offer environmentally sensitive services, we are always searching for newer and better ways to treat your pest problem without harming you, your family, your beloved pets, or the surrounding environment.
We proudly offer the following pest and wildlife control services in Pennsylvania:
- Ant control
- Bed bug control
- Flea and tick control
- Cockroach control
- Spider control
- Fly control
- Cricket control
- Termite control
- Rodent control
- Bat control
- Bird control
- Raccoon control
- Groundhog control
- Mole control
- Opossum control
- Pigeon control
- Skunk control
- Snake control
- Squirrel control
- Commercial services
- Real estate services
- Heat treatments
- Community treatments
Using naturally derived and professional-grade products, our team can flush any infestation from your home or business and prevent future infestations from taking place.
Signs of an Infestation
An infestation is the very last thing you want to deal with. Pests and wildlife can be very dangerous and cause a lot of property damage. In order to best protect your property, it is a good idea to become familiar with all the signs of an infestation. That way, you can bring in a pest control specialist right away to take care of the problem before too much damage is done.
Some of the most common signs of an infestation include:
- Droppings: Tiny, dark droppings underneath large appliances, in cabinets, near food sources, underneath a sink, or anywhere else in your home or business are a sure sign of an infestation.
- Odors: Pests spread bacteria and leave behind urine and droppings, all of which can create a very musty odor in your home or business.
- Unusual pet behavior: Pets can often detect pests before humans can. If your pets are staring, barking, pawing, or meowing at certain rooms or areas in your home or business for no apparent reason, they might know something you don’t know.
- Property damage: If you discover gnawed wiring, holes in your food packaging, chewed-up plants, or damaged furniture and clothing, it is likely that pests are responsible.
- Strange noises: Pests are skilled at hiding away from humans, but that doesn’t mean they’re very good at being quiet. If you hear scampering, squeaking, tapping, growling, or buzzing sounds behind your walls or in your attic, it’s time to schedule a pest inspection.
The Pennsylvania pest control experts from Enviro-Tech are here to carefully inspect your home or business, assess the infestation, and determine and implement the best possible solution.
Common Cities Served by This Office
Everyone deserves to feel safe in their own homes. Enviro-Tech Pest Services is committed to making our services as accessible and affordable as possible so that we can take care of the home or business and business owners throughout our community.
Our team has an office in Lehigh Valley, PA, where we serve the following areas:
- Bethlehem, PA
- Emmaus, PA
- Allentown, PA
- Wescosville, PA
Don’t see your area here? Give us a call to find out if we can help!
Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed!
Here at Enviro-Tech Pest Services, your safety and well-being matter a great deal to us. That’s why our team never cuts corners or settles for work that is just “good enough.” In fact, you can always count on us to go the extra mile to ensure you receive the premium-quality service you deserve. Each of our technicians has undergone an extensive amount of training, is backed by 35+ years of experience, and is equipped with the highest-quality tools and systems.
We are so confident in our ability to get the job done right that we back each of our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If a pest problem ever pops up in between regular appointments, we will provide the necessary service at no additional charge! We will continue to provide service at no additional charge until you are satisfied, or we will refund you half of your quarterly service payment.
Schedule Pennsylvania pest and wildlife control services by calling (800) 836-3089.