Pest Control in Frederick, MD
Protecting Your Property from Pests Is What We Do Best
Here at Enviro-Tech Pest Services, we are proud to offer the premium-quality pest control you deserve. Since opening our doors in 1985, our team has remained committed to offering environmentally conscious, sustainable pest management services to home and business owners throughout the area. When you’ve got a pest problem, you can count on us to implement an effective solution that will not cause harm to you, your family, or your pets.
Our pest control services include:
- Bed bugs
- Fleas and ticks
- Commercial pest control
- Wildlife control
Your health, comfort, and safety are our utmost priorities, which is why you can always count on us for thorough, effective service.
Top Reasons Why You Need Professional Pest Control
Pest infestations are serious business and need to be handled accordingly. If you are considering treating your pest problem on your own, we urge you to reconsider.
Some of the top reasons why you need professional pest control include:
- DIY pest control is ineffective: Not only do over-the-counter products contain a ton of harsh chemicals, but they are also often ineffective, especially when an untrained professional is using them.
- Pests cause property damage: Pests such as rodents and termites are known for causing extensive property damage such as electrical fires and compromised structural integrity. Professional pest control specialists know how to effectively eliminate infestations, stopping pests from causing any more damage to your property.
- Pest infestations put your health at risk: Pests are known to carry and transmit many different types of diseases and bacteria that can harm humans. It is best to bring in professionals who are trained in safely and effectively treating infestations so that you can have a healthy, safe home again in no time.
Signs of a Pest Infestation
Because pests often hide away from humans, identifying an infestation isn’t always easy. However, early identification is crucial when it comes to minimizing any damage and risks associated with an infestation, so it is a good idea to become familiar with the signs of a pest problem.
You should schedule pest control in Frederick if you notice:
- Little droppings or urine stains anywhere inside
- Nests in your attic
- Unexplained wood damage
- A strong musty odor
- Chewed or frayed electrical wires
- Grease marks or holes along your walls near the floor
- Damaged food packaging
- Odd sounds in the middle of the night
- Strange pet behavior
If you suspect that you have a pest problem, turn to Enviro-Tech Pest Services. We are skilled in quickly and accurately identifying and treating pest infestations, no matter how big or small.
How Often Should I Schedule Pest Control?
Pest control is not a one-time service. Pests can easily make their way into your home or business at any time of the year, which makes routine pest control very important. Experts often recommend having your home professionally treated for pests every 90 days. Joining a quarterly pest control program is a great way to treat existing pest problems and prevent future infestations.
Join Our Enviro-Care Program!
At Enviro-Tech Pest Services, we have developed several comprehensive pest programs, including the Enviro-Care Program. Depending on the package you select (Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum), this program can protect your home or business from over 30 different types of common pests, including roaches, earwigs, rodents, cloth moths, fleas, ticks, beetles, spiders, and more.
Why wait? Make sure your property is protected from pests by putting the pest management pros from Enviro-Tech Pest Services on your side. We promise to always go the extra mile to deliver the quality results you deserve. In fact, we back our Enviro-Care services with a guarantee of complete satisfaction!
To learn more about our Enviro-Care Program or to schedule pest control in Frederick, please call (800) 836-3089. We look forward to serving you!