Pest Control in Maryland
Say Goodbye to All Your Pest Problems!
Pests have no place in your home or business. If you’ve got a pest problem, Enviro-Tech Pest Services has a solution. Since opening our doors in 1985, our team has been proud to offer the most comprehensive and reliable pest control solutions. We use humane and environmentally conscious methods to remove pests from your property, so you can get back to life as usual as soon as possible. Our team is passionate about providing exceptional service to as many home and business owners as possible because no one deserves to have their home or business plagued by pests or wild animals.
Common cities served by this office include:
Our Maryland pest control services include:
- Bed bugs
- Fleas and ticks
- Wildlife control
- Community treatments
- Heat treatments
- Real estate services
To ensure you receive the quality care you deserve, our team backs each of our services with a guarantee of complete satisfaction.
Termite Inspection in Maryland
A number of homes in Maryland become infested by various wood-destroying insects every year, and especially by the Eastern Subterranean Termite, known to be the most common in the state. These "silent destroyers," as many like to call them, are referred to as such for a reason. If a termite infestation is left unnoticed, it can lead to severe damages, leaving you with costly repairs and replacements. Did you know that termites are known to do more damage to homes annually than reported natural disasters?
An annual termite inspection is important for ensuring that your home or business is termite-free. Are you looking for professional termite control in Maryland? Our team of pest control experts has years of combined experience and will go above and beyond to ensure that no damage is done by these destructive pests. We take pride in being a leader in the pest control industry and have adopted methods of termite control that work. Upon carefully inspecting your home or business, we will determine which solution is best.
Our termite control and inspection programs include the following:
- PrevenTech™ Integrated Termite Service (ITS): This method typically includes two or more termite control techniques that allow us to gain control of the termite infestation. Termite control techniques include liquid termiticide, baits, monitors, borates, and termiticide foam.
- Sentricon® Always Active: This method is known to be less invasive than other termite treatments. It targets and eliminates entire termite colonies.
- PrevenTech™ Barrier Treatments (B): This is a preferred termite control method amongst families wishing to create the slightest environmental or health concerns. We create a non-repellent and low-ricks chemical barrier around a home or business.
- Pre-Construction Termite Treatments: At Enviro-Tech Pest Services, you can trust us to effectively eliminate termites in your home or business no matter what stage your termite control project is in. Before construction, we apply a barrier treatment and a borate treatment, and after construction is complete, we apply a Sentricon treatment.
- Heat Treatments: This process does not involve the use of chemicals and can kill drywood termites in as little as 33 minutes.
Signs You Need Pest Control
Pests are great at avoiding humans, which can make identifying an infestation rather tricky. Luckily, there are a few things you can look for to help you determine if you’ve got a pest problem.
Signs you need pest control include:
- Strong odors: Pest infestations are usually accompanied by very strong and musty odors.
- Property damage: Grease smudges, torn house plants, extra-creaky floorboards, holes in walls, frayed wiring, chewed-up food products, and other types of property damage are all commonly associated with pest infestations.
- Weird pet behavior: Are your pets fixated on certain areas for no apparent reason? Dogs and cats can often sense pests before we can, so don’t just brush your pet’s strange behavior off.
- Odd sounds: Many pests are nocturnal, so you might hear them chirping, squeaking, tapping, or scampering around while you’re trying to sleep.
If you suspect your home or business has a pest problem, turn to Enviro-Tech Pest Services. Our Maryland pest control pros will be there to closely examine your property, identify any pests present, assess the severity of the problem, and offer a customized solution.
Can I Handle an Infestation on My Own?
Pest infestations should always be left to the professionals.
Reasons why you should never handle pest control on your own include:
- It is ineffective: Most over-the-counter pest control products contain tons of dangerous chemicals and are often ineffective.
- You can get sick: Pest infestations can cause human illnesses and need to be handled in a certain way.
- You can get hurt: Certain pests are dangerous and need to be handled in a certain way.
DIY pest control is a waste of your time, money, and energy. Rather than making things worse for yourself, bring in a team of experts who can get the job done the first time around. Enviro-Tech Pest Services has been effectively eliminating pest infestations for decades, and we guarantee we can handle yours as well.
Join One of Our Pest Programs
With 30+ years of experience, you can trust that Enviro-Tech Pest Services knows a thing or two about how to handle pests. Over the years, we have developed specialized programs designed to eliminate pest problems and prevent them from reoccurring in the future.
Our pest programs include:
- Enviro-Care™ Program: Protects your property from 30+ different pests.
- VectorGuard™ Program: Eliminates mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks from your yard.
- Guardian™ Program: Eliminates bed bugs, fleas, and ticks.
- PrevenTech™ Program: Eliminates wood-destroying pests, including termites, carpenter ants, and powder post beetles.
- Sentricon® Program: Eliminates existing termite colonies and prevents future colonies from entering your home or business.
Schedule pest control in Maryland by calling (800) 836-3089.