Bed Bug infestations pose a challenge to pest management professionals, one that Enviro-Tech Pest Services is embracing. For almost 50 years, these blood sucking parasites were only known by the old saying "Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite" but they have seen a massive resurgence since 1995.
So why are bed bugs so worrisome? For most people, the main concern is the difficulty in identifying where the pests are coming from and how far they have spread. Since most of the bed bug lifecycle stages are very small and they are usually nocturnal, it can be difficult to locate them without the assistance of an experienced professional or a bed bug inspection dog.
At Enviro-Tech Pest Services, we offer the most effective and progressive bed bug treatments available through our Guardian™ Program. This bed bug service is completely customizable and may include:
Three Easy Ways To Identify A Bed Bug Infestation
1) You have bites on your body that resemble a pimple, mosquito bite or a welt. Important note: Not everyone will exhibit signs of bed bug bites.
2) Seeing bed bugs, their eggs, or exoskeleton shells.
3) Finding fecal matter left by the bed bugs or seeing stains that resemble blood spots on sheets or walls from bed bugs being inadvertently squashed.
Pests Commonly Confused with Bed Bugs
1) Fleas are commonly mistaken for bed bugs due to both their small size and their similar bite marks. Flea bites are actually more severe however, as they can transmit disease and pose other health hazards.
2) Ticks may also be confused for bed bugs due to their similar size and appearance. Ticks are solitary pests and do not congregate in the house.
3) Bat bugs look so similar to bed bugs that you would need a magnifying glass to see the difference.
What Do Bed Bugs Look Like?
A bed bug bite is painless and undetectable by humans.
Bed bugs are active year round and are predominantly nocturnalHow Do You Get Bed Bugs?
Three Reasons To Treat Your Bed Bug Problem Immediately
1) Although not known to transmit diseases, bed bugs nest in places where you are most susceptible to bites; beds, couches, and chairs. And while not everyone will have a severe allergic reaction to bed bug bites, why leave it to chance?
2) Bed bugs carry a social stigma with them. People with infestations are understandably embarrassed to talk about it, and find their social life suffering as they decline visiting other homes or having visitors in fear of spreading the bed bug problem.
3) Knowing your home has been invaded and compromised by bed bugs causes a great deal of stress, possibly resulting in fatigue, insomnia, irritability, and other ailments associated with psychological stress.
Choose Enviro-Tech® Pest Services to Be Your Pest Controller and Exterminator of Bed Bugs
Call Enviro-Tech® Today
Free phone consultation, inspection & estimate.
When you call Enviro-Tech® you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check and drug test all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that Enviro-Tech® has sent a true professional to your home.
Enviro-Tech® provides a zero obligation, free inspection and estimate. Our certified service specialist will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.